1-on-1 CREATIVE COACHING
Today is the last day you struggle with finding the confidence in your skills to create #alltheprettythings. The "starving artist" mindset will never serve you.
In your heart, you want to develop your own stand-out style, feel
in calling yourself an ARTIST + infusing creativity into every part of your lifestyle.
Welcome to your digital playground where we change our lives by using our
My friend here's the thing: crafting a meaningful life just doesn’t come outta the blue. It ain't gonna happen if you don't put in the work. When you decide to keep creating + showing up + putting your work out there for other people to see, great things are bound to happen.
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ~Nelson Mandela
You probably consider yourself a beginner with a whole bunch of enthusiasm + curiosity. Maybe you’re a long-time painter but feel the need to try some fresh, new approaches. You have a desire to see your work on the glossy pages of your favorite magazine, learn how to sell your art online or maybe even a pop-up art event at your local West Elm.
There is a massive well of potential within you that’s waiting to be
I KNOW YOU WANT TO:
- Grow your confidence as an artist. You wanna feel + think of yourself as a true Artist but you’re overly self-critical + you tend to give up on yourself too soon.
- Have the emotional bandwidth to work on your craft + enjoy the process without becoming frustrated + end up hating the end result.
- Develop your own, creative voice. (You want to surprise yourself with your own superpowers! Look at you, you li’l miracle plant of potential.)
- Try a smorgasbord of different techniques + approaches to help you hone in on your own emerging style.
- Be good at what you love doing; to be recognized for your passion projects + your multiple curiosities. (It’s probably one of your unspoken, deep-set desires.)
- Have a source of support + accountability to keep you honest, focused + develop effective strategies to crush through nagging mental barriers + cultivate resilience.
- Have the time + energy to create in looong stretches instead of small bursts.
- Play + laugh more often, because what’s the point of color-coordinating your entire washi tape collection if you’re a mean ol’ Grouch?
- Live not only a meaningful life but a life that transcends beyond success into significance, while doing the things that fill your heart with joy.
I get it. Like, fo’ real.
You wanna be creative without feeling like you’ve just sacrificed time you could’ve spent with the family. I see you craving to express yourself without having to explain. I also know that you’d rather paint at home in yoga pants or PJs...messy ponytail + disco jams blaring loudly in the background. (:: wink, wink :: Me too!)
✌️ Right now you can be one of two people:
You can be the person with audacious faith, taking action on a new opportunity + most likely, it transforms your life.
OR, you can be the person who stays stuck in the land of Daydream Oz, wonders about the ‘What if?’ + in one month from now, you're in the exact.same.spot.
So, how do you get all of this balance stuff right?
YOU GET HELP.
Listen to my homeboy Jack Canfield. He said,
"Don't worry about failures. Worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try."
Ghostbusters ain’t gonna answer yo’ call.
- Ask your family? Probably not (if you’re like me, you’re the outcast of the family already. Some of ’em just don't understand why you would chase after such BiG dreams if you’re not 100% sure of the outcome.)
- Ask your friends? Nahhh...they’re either in the same place, swimming around in circles or they would question your ability to carry out your vision. (On the real: if you told them your big, beautiful vision for your life, they might think you’re legit cray-cray + way in over your head.)
- Ask fellow creative biz owners? Ok, the problems I’ve faced time and time again is: 1.) they end up being way too vague with their responses (if they do answer you), 2.) they refer you to their recent offer that has nothing to do with your problem, or 3.) they collectively, ignore your question because they feel like you might “copy” them in some way.
:: rolls eyes + shrugs shoulders::
It’s easy for someone to have opinions on YOUR dreams when they’re not beaming light to help you through the fog.
There’s a void - there’s nothing else that will fill it. But YOU know the answer. An open door is here for you to enter. NO ONE else can make this choice but you.
So many of us creatives have no one to call for help + support. And so, we make decisions alone. Often, we even celebrate successes alone. There is a simpler way.
My dear sweetness: we gotta loosen up our white-knuckled vice grip + allow someone else to pour into us. Asking for help doesn’t mean you’re a failure or that you’re giving up total control. You know it’s not good to do it alone all the time.
Scooch in + listen closely.
I believe that we can begin again. And again, and again.
As long as you’re willing to climb back up on your mountain to try again, you’re already ahead of the battle. (Here’s a gold star for ya!)
Now, back to my previous question: which of these two people would you rather be? A or B?
A.) The hopeful creative who takes action for the life you daydream about every Sunday afternoon,
B.) The creative procrastinator who takes no action + wonders about the ‘What if?’
I KNOW YOU’RE TIRED OF:
- Dwelling in creative paralysis mode. You stay up until 1:00 am trying to work out 1,538 ideas that flashed through your mind like a whirlwind.
- Feeling guilty for taking “me time” when you slip away to your creative dungeon, just for a couple of hours a week.
- Feeling ashamed that you still make “rookie” mistakes at juggling life situations.
- Not knowing the steps to develop your artistic voice.
- Nancy Drew-ing the style of your favorite artist/entrepreneur. (Let go of their skirt tail, yo!) You’re ready to find out what it takes to get your work to stand out from everyone else.
- Getting overwhelmed with the amount of art online + need some help focusing.
- Friends + family referring to your happy time as “that little thing you do”.
- Waking up in the morning, just to find your motivation gone. Nothing’s there. Ka-put. SPLAT!
I KNOW YOU STRUGGLE WITH:
- Loosening up so you can create more freely. You feel like your art-making is too literal, too uptight. Those snobby inner critics are holding you back.
- The fear of not being good enough because you have no formal training. You’re discouraged right off the bat.
- Just getting started as a lack of confidence, OCD and thinking way too much into things are big roadblocks for you.
- The overwhelm typically associated with having so many interests but not knowing which one to play with first.
- The mental paralysis in choosing what to do and how to use your time. You run around like wheels on a bus and seem to just become numb when you go to sit down. You feel trapped because there are SO MANY IDEAS in your head that you can't get anything finished or sometimes even started (You wanna paint, draw, sew, stuff things, etc. Aye caramba! Too many to name here!)
- Believing in what you do has value. You get a lot of positive feedback from family and friends, but secretly, you’re thinking they’re just being kind because they love you.
- Feeling salty (jealous) or comparing yourself to others who are accomplishing what you want. (You lack self-confidence, you’re incredibly unsure of yourself and you constantly compare your work to others. You only recently began sharing your art on social media and the hearts mean so much to you.)
DIGGING A LITTLE DEEPER, I ALSO KNOW YOU STRUGGLE WITH:
- Your time management slipping away like a rogue balloon, into thin air. (At least 2 times per week, you’re saying this to yourself: “Wait...what? It’s already 5:30?! What the heck did I do all day”?)
- What to delegate + not knowing what to do next. You need a step-by-step roadmap to keep you moving forward.
- Unforgiveness/shame. You know you have sooo much ambition but your day-to-day hustle (motherhood, the day job, relationships, etc.) has to be your priority right now. You may have a real struggle with forgiving yourself when you haven’t gotten as far as you want with your goals.
- The disappointment when you don’t receive a bunch of likes or comments. Scanning Facebook + Instagram for “likes” and mentions on your posts are like pixie dust for you. The more you have, the more worthy you feel.
After all the time + energy you’ve spent trying to share your piece of sunshine, the longing sets in.
A cocktail of lack of time + longing is a recipe for disaster. It’s a horrible, intense feeling that affects everyone around you. It’s all you think about while you lay awake in bed, eyes roaming, searching for a way out with the twinkling stars.
When you don’t have the time or energy to create, you feel an intense longing + it’s almost painful sometimes. Ms. Nice Nasty comes out to play + err’body up in here is getting their feelings hurt. (Let’s not mention how horrible dinner is gonna be tonight...on the menu: lasagna laced with resentment, irritable mood swings + topped with tears of rejection. Seconds, anyone? Bruno, the new Terrier pup, won’t even touch it.)
Soon, you’re back where you were -
except you’ve got another chip padding your shoulders, your social life takes a plunge, you stuff your face with chocolate truffles to take the edge off, or…
You’ve talked yourself out of sharing your work again. :: Holy cannoli, Batman! ::
You think that you could enjoy watching other creatives do their thing - just until the inspo strikes back up for you to post again.
You want your life + biz to be an extension of YOUR values, YOUR quirkiness, YOUR approach. You want to OWN it with integrity! :: snaps fingers :: Can I get a hallelujah?
Well, guess what, creative peapod?A carb-free, joyous alternative is here for you! That’s where I come in...
What’s up, my shining star? I’m Martice!!
- For 10+ years, I've helped creatives build their dream business, making art that sells, developing a unique style, teaching, marketing, branding + more.
- My business started small (while I was still working a demanding 9 - 5 day job). Now, I run a successful creative biz that supports me + I have lots of knowledge, inspiration + ideas to share with you!
- The older I become, the more I realize that there is SO much more in us than we are willing to share. When we finally decide to share, we discover that we’re connected in more ways than we allow ourselves to imagine.
Guess what? It is A-OK to share the messy parts! I believe we are all works of progress. Yup, we all make messes!
As a creativity nurturer + audacious dream catcher, I redefined for MYSELF what it means to do life in a way that’s simple, fun + completely aligned with my values, both naturally + spiritually.
What’s the point of having a
if you’re not lovin’ the heck outta yo life too?
Living a meaningful life is the crème de la crème, babe. Create what you want in your life; never settle. You can make whatever you want AH-MAZING!
I wasn’t born knowing how to balance life’s messy middle with my (multiple!) creative passions. I had to learn what worked best for ME then implement it over + over again. Tweak + repeat what works!
And now, I want to work directly with YOU + teach everything I know to passionate, multi-talented creatives, like you! Together, we’ll conquer those Gremlins that cripple our thoughts about our self-worth. I'm all about sharing + teaching everything I know. Straight up, no fluff.
:: insert loud trumpet fanfare + a shower of gold confetti ::
You don’t have to do it alone anymore, because,
You harness the power to do
Now, onto the goodies!
If you've read this far, I know you're serious about resetting your mindset + trying new things to create the epic life of your dreams.
I'd love to share my new offering with you!
Here’s how you can work with me 1-on-1:
- Great for those who are in the beginning stages of entrepreneurship!
- I combine design with strategic thinking to ensure you get the optimum blend of business & creativity.
- Need help with finding your ideal customers,
- simple, stress-free marketing activities,
- a no-nonsense path to a brand you’ll love? I got ya covered.
This option includes:
1-hour creative strategy session done virtually via Zoom video chat to uncover the nitty-gritty on dealing with your mindset issues + honoring your own artistic voice.
4 weeks of support
We’ll dive into any goals you’re wanting to achieve, accountability check-ins + setting up for biz for success. (This includes motivation + encouragement, time management systems, drop-kicking guilt in the face + implementing strategic ways on how to silence those mean, inner ‘gremlins’.)
Great for those who are in the middle - advanced levels of entrepreneurship. Ready to get that schmoney, honey? Let’s get to work!
- You’re tech-savvy but still need help with branding,
- building your email list
- creating gorgeous, stop-in-mid-scroll social media graphics
- If you’re tired of piecing your brand together by watching DIY videos on YouTube
- your sales just ain’t poppin’ like they need to be
- you need a business rebrand to show how awesome your business really is, pick me!
- Ready to get yo biz up + running within 7 days? Totally doable!
This option includes:
3-hour VIP creative strategy session done virtually via Zoom video chat to uncover the nitty-gritty on dealing with your mindset issues + honoring your own artistic voice. (Break sessions are included.)
- 6 weeks of support
- We’ll dive into any goals you’re wanting to achieve, accountability check-ins + setting up for biz for success. (This includes motivation + encouragement, time management systems, drop-kicking guilt in the face + implementing strategic ways on how to silence those mean, inner ‘gremlins’.)
Creative coaching is for you if you:
- Appreciate the value that I already provide, free of charge, via my website + social media channels.
- Are ready to bare your vulnerabilities in a safe, connected space (with me) + are willing to do the work that’s needed.
- Know I’m not your pocket-sized genie in the lamp who can grant you 3 wishes to do the work for you. That’s YOUR job, m’kay?
- Enjoy the fact that I’m a total woo-woo, soul-centered love bug who talks about Jesus. In fact, that’s one of the reasons you love me! (And even if you’re new to this aspect of my life, you’re open to it. Please know that I will never force my beliefs on you. If you ask, please expect tha truth tho, 100%.)
- Need accountability, ideas + a step-by-step roadmap to help you move forward on your creative goals. Let’s change those “What ifs?” into “Why nots!”
- Adore that my worksheets, eBooks, digital downloads, etc. are artsy + creative! (Didn’t my bright, happy, colorful art/photos pull you into my world? Mmm-hmm. I thought so! With that said, colors, rainbows, healthy smoothies + tropical-flavored popsicles make your little insides somersault!)
- Are committed to un-cloning yourself from the rest of the pack.
- Need permission to play. Granted! Laugh at life’s messy minions! Hahaa! Now, you’re ready to do life + biz in a seriously FUN way.
- Are ready to re-learn some things about creating, marketing + selling with confidence but without the slimy salesman approach.
- Wanna take control of your physical + mental well being.
This offer is NOT for you if you’re:
- Looking to copy the style of your favorite artist + pass it off as your own.
- Determined to figure it out all by yourself.
- Lacking a budget to invest in a 1:1 service.
- Uncomfortable with the fact that I love to laugh + smile a lot. (Like right now, I’m smiling because I’m excited to know you’ve read this far.) If that bothers you, please DO NOT sign up!
- Bothered with terms of endearment being sprinkled around like confetti. Sweetness, lovely, luv, babe, peapod, etc. These words are my cuppa tea.
Not willing to work hard to make big changes to see results.
- Having “royal highness” entitlement issues or if you troll the ‘net with a “prove-it-to-me” attitude. Aye, that ain’t cool, yo. I have zero tolerance for that kind of :: insert poop emoji:: behavior…
“Magic is believing in yourself - if you can do that, you can make anything happen.” -Goethe
Before you shimmy outta here, I want you to know this:
If you say YES to that rumblin’ in your tummy + sweaty armpits, in spite of being afraid to try something brand-spankin' new, I promise you, you will never E-V-A-H regret it. Honestly, I wish I had this when I first started out on my creative journey.
as your springboard for the cannonball you’re about to give the life you’ve been dreaming about.
ONE MORE THING, LUV:
I want to be super transparent before you make the decision to work with me, cuz hiding this in the Terms of Service dungeon seems like something Lord Sidious would do:
- This is a digital offering. No physical product is sent in the mail. The creative calls are us, hanging out on the web, in a private + safe environment.
- All sales are final. With that said...
- It’s a top priority of mine to only work with people who are “HECK YEAH!” about what I do. Total 100% excited to play together, work together, figure things out together. No doubts. No “it’s-a-HECK YEAH-only-if-blah-blah-blah.” If you’re on the fence, please do us a favor: DO NOT PURCHASE!! Capish?
- I cannot promise any guaranteed results as all businesses + individuals are different.
- Got questions? I totally understand. This is a big investment + you deserve As to your Qs. I respect that.
I’ll even steer you away if these sessions aren’t the right fit. I don’t wanna waste your time or money.
Glad we got that awkwardness outta the way!Here’s to learning to ignore our doubts + re-setting our intentions so we can use our superpowers to jump-start creativity with fireworks, cute pandas videos, confetti flying + champagne bottles exploding everywhere!!